Friday, August 6, 2010

Such "mommy" fun!

On Saturday I got to hang up my Mommy hat for a little while and just hang with my sweet sister Camilla. I hope one day I am as cool as her! Today I get to head to Auburn and help her move in to her JUNIOR YEAR apartment! Maybe I will even go for an early morning Auburn jog (my favorite EVER!!!)
So, back to Saturday. We took a silks class. Hilarious. Not really something I even knew existed. Had a killer headache and was nauseaus the rest of the afternoon. But it was SO very worth it! These pics seriously do not do it justice. Camilla looks so graceful (as usual - she seems to float when she walks) but me, hmmm...not so much. These pics are shameful but I HAD to share! It was such fun and I would totally do it again. I just might take advil before I go next time!
here is the proof! You dont have to read the part about how awesome I am...just scroll down and check out the pictures and tell me if you think I should try out for Cirque du Soleil! Then scroll down and read her blog - its so fun!

1 comment: