Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This is for real y'all. You cant stage these things. I have been wanting to capture this kind of a moment but usually they are too dramatic for the camera. This "episode" seemed tame enough for our viewing audience. There are so many things to laugh about in this - I hope you laugh too - instead of thinking how mean I am to be capturing such a moment on camera and displaying it to the world. I imagine our family sitting in the living room one day laughing so hard we are crying while we watch this video plus videos past and future. I think EK will get a kick out of this one day! So dont judge me!!! Was that a good disclaimer? Enjoy! :)

5 comments:

  1. "I can't count to that many!" I love it. So sweet and so overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went from sad to laughing so many times. hysterical. she is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh, girl. Thank you so much for posting that...it was awesome. And a glimpse into our future I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! What a great job you did introducing your video.

    ReplyDelete