Friday, May 20, 2011

sweet girls

One of the greatest gifts as a mom is having a great friend whose babies are great friends to her babies. And I am so thankful to say that I have a story such as this. Courtney and I met at Chick in 2005. Little did we know that in 2 short years we would be meeting at a different kind of Chick (store rather than home office)and sharing our daily lives with each other. God rules! I had no idea I was in need of a friend like Courtney! And now I cannot imagine my life without her...and her precious girls. Emma Kate and Ella have adored each other from day one. Ella has taken many hits from her friend, poor thing. But she stuck with us. And so did Court. And now theres Larson. I thought two girls could be as crazy about each other as E and EK, but that was before H and L. H talks about Warson Tarson ALL day. Warson be dere? Warson come to my house? Warson ride in my car? And she cannot wipe the smile off of her face when they are together. Oh, this is joy. THIS IS JOY!!! There is no other word. To see my girls loving and being loved is such a sweet part of this job of being a mom! I am so thankful for these girls. And their mom! Duh!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so sweet and right back at ya! you are one of a kind my friend. only God could've arranged it all. so grateful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorite families! Thankful every day for ALL of you!!

    ReplyDelete