Saturday, June 7, 2008
Emma Kate the entertainer
Emma Kate was her usual self this evening at Chipotle! She was just being goofy (no idea where she got the goofy gene) and had guac all over her face. I love the moments we were are all three just in tune with each other. Everyone is in good mood, happy to be patient and extra loving. I know it was just a quick dinner at a fast food place but it was fun and I really cherish these times with Artie and EKD.
On the way home she continued her entertainment for us! Most car rides are not this fun - she usually starts saying "out" before we even get out of the driveway!
When we got home Ella and Marshall came over! Yay! It was time for Date Night at the Douglas House! More of that to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment