Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This life is crazy good!

Today we are living the life. Well, the life I have always wanted anyways. I acknowledge that what I do day-to-day would drive some people bonkers! But, I am thankful for it and love 90% of my minutes! Today EK and I headed to the Y, where I peeked in and saw her sitting quietly playing tea party with another child. Then we were off to the pool with Courtney, Ella, Ashley and Marshall! EK and Ella were all over the place with their jumping in and running off only to run as fast as they could toward the pool. Nearly drove us crazy - well, I will speak for myself - I was quite worried at some moments. I mean, Emma Kate will be standing totally still and all of the sudden go as fast as she can and just run into the pool Fearless! Marshall was quite good! Kept his life jacket on and was a good cautious boy! He's a cutie! These kids are precious together! Then, what would be a day with Ella and Marshall without Chick-fil-A! Ella had plans so we went with Ashley and Marsh. Our new babysitter Meredith was there and Miss Brenda handed out balloons! Quite a day! And its only 1pm! The baby is sleeping! So I better chill out while I can! Then we are off to the next adventure Emma Kate has planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment