Monday, June 16, 2008
Fathers Day!
This was kind of a unique Fathers Day for the Deeter/Douglas families. First, Art's parents are out west so we just made a call to wish Papa Curt Happy Father's Day! Then Art was out of town until about 2 on Sunday so our celebration with him was short, but I think he still felt appreciated. So we (Emma Kate and I) went to lunch to celebrate MY dad! Mom is still recovering so she was home resting and Emily is still in Sicily (poor thing) so at lunch we had Dad, Uncle NaNa, Milla, myself and Emma Kate! EK loves her Papa and Uncle Nathan! Its so sweet! Nathan has a thing for babies I think. As soon as I mentioned needing to take her for a walk before lunch arrived, he quickly jumped up and wisked her away. Then Papa did the same thing after lunch and bought Emma Kate the cutest necklace! Way to go Dad!!! I think Emma Kate realized camilla was left out b/c most of the way through dinner she just looked at Camilla and sais, "Hi Maya!" So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy father's day (belated) to artie! you are one incredible dad. both your girls adore you - it's fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteSo sad I missed this! I love these pictures. Im trying to figure out how to leave comments, so I hope this is successful!
ReplyDelete