Emma Kate Douglas - her name should be Emma "Danger" Douglas. She's always looking for some good trouble to get into these days! She's pretty super though! She'll climb on anything, pick up anything (including nasty trash and an occasional ant). She tells the ants to go their house! She is picking up on so much. Art taught her about traffic lights this week. So now at each light she yells "Geen" and tells me to "GO!". Maybe now we have three colors down, red, green and white! She still says Ella and Marshall ALL DAY LONG! Thankfully they will be coming over tomorrow we we can have our fix. Jesus is her friend. I asked her who was meeting us at the pool and she said, "Jeje." Don't you love that? I mean, she has no concept of Jesus yet really, but just the fact that she wants Him there is sweet. I told her would be there even if we dont see Him. And I do think He is there with us, b/c He is certainly watching over a certain 1 1/2 year old who is fearless in the water. She loves bubbles more than you can imagine. The $10 'bubbachine' has saved our families lots of sticky fingers and winded lungs! We spent last weekend with the Waddell's and EK has been looking for 3 1/2 year old Jacob ever since. She has loved Jacob since birth and is crazy about the boy. He can do no wrong in her eyes. Potty training is going well. 1 1/2 weeks into it and accidents are rare but they do happen. Diapers only at nap and night so that is SUPER!
We've been having daily tea parties with Aubie and baby. She has coffee and I have tea! We are giving up diet coke slowly but surely and are turning to our tea parties for relief! : ) She is loving babies lately. I am so thankful! We saw Amber and Coltan today and she was sweet and gentle. On the way she said, "CoCo, nice." She was planning on being nice to sweet baby CoCo! THANK GOODNESS!!! And she was! The Y pool is an every other day event for us! She goes NUTS! She is the happiest in the water I think! Counting is fun for her especially when she is counting passys!!! She is a whiz at puzzles and painting and knowing some of her ABC's! Okay - so thats enough.
Just wanted to give a little update! She's basically just right for us! It is so fun to know so many who have little ones and are just as proud of their baby girls and boys! And just for the record - brag to me about your babies! I LOVE to hear it!!! I think God is amazing to create such wonderful things as children. It is a blessing just to love on these babes!

Who took these photos? They are incredible. Well, the model makes it easy - but they are really cool.
ReplyDelete