The girls will play!
It's rare I guess that you find a friend who you can spend so much time with. Courtney, Ella, Emma Kate and I spend some part of most days together. Every now and then we'll give each other a "break" b/c we think we are bugging the other one - only to find out we are just being silly!
So Artie and Ron are with the other dudes from our small group at Art's parents house on Lake Sinclair. So what's a girl to do without her husband on a Saturday? Load up the babe and meet Courtney and Ella Bella at Chick-Chick! What else!?!
EK is rather rambunctious lately - like more than usual - and I just have gotten used to it. Poor Courtney. Ella got a little louder at one point (as in NOT LOUD just loudER than normal for her) and Court told her to "ssshhh". It wasn't til then that I realized that my child probably was actually bothering people. Sorry other CFA customers! I will work on controlling my childs enthusiasm and use it for good!! One day maybe she will use this awesome personality to win hearts for Jesus on Panama City Beach!!! :)
Ella says "hooray for ice cream!"
So here we are - missing our men - but making it somehow!
i have some great photos of ek from this day. i'll send soon. thanks for hanging with us and keeping us entertained. when i'm bored - i spend money - and that's not a good move when you're married to ron.
ReplyDeleteRaise you hand if your name is Ella!
ReplyDeleteoops..i mean youR
ReplyDelete