3 short weeks and we will know if we add to our girl count in the Douglas family or even it out with a little boy! For Arts sake and just for a change a boy would be fun, but oh my, I only know girls. A boy would definitely be something new! I know Papa Curt would be especially thrilled! However, Emma Kate is pretty darn adventurous for a 2 year old girl so I think he likes that too!
I went to see Doctor Dozier today! Heartbeat is good at 17weeks and yes, I have gained 4 pounds thank you very much!
Its amazing to think how different our little world will be one year from now. Art and I will both be thirty (which I know isn't really that big of a deal, but still), EK will be knocking at 3 years old, we will have a 6 month old baby (what?), Emily Deeter will have graduated from the best school in the land :), and who knows what else the Lord has planned.
God is good and faithful and for that I am thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment