So a Christmas post in August may seem a little random but I want to make sure you are ready when Christmas gets here! And you only have 4 short months!!! Whew...I am getting excited about it already!
Anyway, my girl is sitting in her bed, pretending to take a nap. But I just read this book to her and I love it. We have had it for a while and she has always loved it but now that she is a little older I think she can understand a little better what its talking about. Last year she knew about Jesus but now we are teaching her the concept of God and Jesus being His Son, etc. This is just a start and I am not by any means suggesting that Emma Kate has a full comprehension of who God is, but books like this make me thankful to have a little guidance in explaining it to her. I hope you will find it and read to your sweet little ones and enjoy it as much as we do! Art and I want Emma Kate to know God in a real way from an early age. And being able to talk about Jesus like we do I pray will make that easier!

Such a sweet book. We have it and we really enjoy it. There's also a similar book (same polar bear, author,etc.) called: God Gave Us You. It is super sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet book. We have it and we really enjoy it. There's also a similar book (same polar bear, author,etc.) called: God Gave Us You. It is super sweet!
ReplyDelete