Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baking with my little girl

So basically, could this life get much better? I have a baby girl who is a bit on the wild side BUT she loves spending time with me! Today we made banana bread in my Pink Kitchen Aid mixer that brought me to tears the Christmas I received it! Can you tell my love language is gifts!
Emma Kate dropped her passy in the mixer on "accident" so I had to take a picture of her with it all covered in batter! Art says the passy needs to go by age two. I think he is serious too. So we have 30 more days of using the one thing I know will calm her down. Ugh! This parenting thing is challenging but I wouldn't trade moments like these for anything. So now my little sous chef is asleep in her big girl bed. And I am off to eat some homemade banana bread!!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I think I'm going to have to add baking to the list of activities to do on Monday nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the paci thing. dont stress too much about it i know several moms whos babies had theirs for WAY longer. visit this post it will encourage you:
    http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/05/
    weekend-o-drama.html

    email me if the link doesnt work

    ReplyDelete