Oh my - I knew it would happen one day. Honestly, I thought it would happen a little earlier with the craziness of my kid. At the beach last week Emma Kate climbed out of her pack n play. Well, this morning Art and I heard a thud and a couple of seconds later a little cry coming from EK's room. We knew what happened but didn't want to believe it. She was sitting on the floor by the bed holding a passy. Art thinks she was trying to get to it when she fell or climbed out. I think with the thud we heard it was a little bit of both climbing and falling.
So - I guess you know what we'll be doing this weekend! Converting the crib and figuring out the whole big girl bed thing. This could be bad - the though of making Emma Kate stay in her bed without actual barriers gives me the shakes. If you have any pointers please let me know TODAY!!! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment