Friday, July 11, 2008

the night before vacation!!!

We are off to St Simons for a little RnR! Well, as much as you can get with a extra-high-energy two year old!!! We are all so excited and I just can't wait to get there! It will be nice to have a little change of scenery and eat a little seafood and just play and play with Artie and Emma Kate! Speaking of Artie, at dinner tonight Emma Kate called her daddy "Artie" a few times. Cute - but I dont think its something we should continue! It was a little sweet though!

Hope you all have a great week! I hope we have lots to tell you about when we get home!

2 comments:

  1. we will miss you guys! have so much fun. love the video. that'll give ella her ek fix while she is gone. "oh my goodness" rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Everything from the cow ballon to the good-byes to the final "oh my goodness." The Douglas fam will definitely be missed this week. Can't wait to hear all about the vacay!

    ReplyDelete