Monday, July 28, 2008

How can Emma Kate possibly be 23 months?

Oh my goodness!!! Its true but hard to believe! I look at her sometimes and have to pinch myself - I just cant believe she is almost two years old! We transitioned to the big girl bed this weekend! It wasn't as terrible as I thought - however - Art and I have not slept much the last two nights - between the hours of 3 and 6 emma kate is not so sure she wants this reward!!!

She is taking nap number 2 in the bed and at the moment I hear nothing which is a good sign.
I just went to peek and this is what I found :) ... hmm - not sure if I should move her - YIKES!

So at nearly two she is:

  • 89% potty trained
  • sleeping in a big girl bed
  • swimming like a champ - today was the first time she just took off on her own (with the life vest on of course)
  • singing her ABC's and lots of other tunes
  • reading along in her books
  • loving baby dolls
  • LOVING her daddy
  • eating guacamole by the spoonful
  • terrified of the CFA cows
  • doing Auburn cheers
  • becoming more gentle around small children
  • talking non-stop
  • and just all around a sweet loving baby girl!!!

Here are more "big girl bed" adventure shots! You can she see is quite proud of herself in a few!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I can't belive how much she has grown.

    PS...you forgot to mention that the elephant it her favorite animal!

    ReplyDelete