Saturday, August 2, 2008

She will never disappoint me in the entertainment category

So as I was typing up the last post I heard Emma Kate let out a little cry that wasn't a regular, "Mommy I dont want to take a nap!" cry. So I went in there and look at what I found!!!
1. A VERY awake little girl who skipped a nap yesterday so surely she will sleep today!
2. An Auburn shaker in her bed
3. A destroyed book (have not taught the whole respect for property thing yet)
4. My girls arms STUCK THROUGH THE HOLES IN HER BOOK! Seriously! Did this just happen! Oh My Goodness!
So of course - I just giggled at her and said, "wait here, I have to get my camera!" Enjoy!
I LOVE HER!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing like this child. oh, she makes me laugh. ella would be losing her mind scared about her arms trapped. :-)

    ReplyDelete