"Hey, they all graduated from Auburn!" Cool! No pressure though on EK!
So let me just tell you all of the things mom has done for me in the last week...
- showered me with fun birthday gifts on Friday
- celebrated dinner with me at Chops on Friday night
- went with me to a class at the Y (which is a favorite thing we used to do a lot)
- walked with me on Tuesday, then played with EK, helped make cupcakes for her party, then bathed and dressed EK so we could get out the door
- made what could have been a crazy 2 hours for Emma Kates bday party perfectly easy and painless!
- made me laugh
- celebrated my brothers bday with us last night (we get a LOT of good meals in August!)
- picked Emma Kate up from my doctors appt this morning, took her to CFA, then to school
- prayed for me
- encouraged me
- loved on my girl
- encouraged my sweet husband
I mean, the list is endless. This woman is the best! I hope I can grow up to be just like her and be loved by my children as much as she is! She certainly does a lot that we dont even know about and I am thankful for that too!
Love you mom! You're the best!!! Emma Kate says so too!
go mom-mom!!! she is awesome. i did notice that she was so busy making everything went just right at the party. moms rule.
ReplyDelete