Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Emma Kate's bday party at Chick Chick!

Today we celebrated EK's birthday.
My baby is TWO! Well, she will be on Friday anyway. We had just a few friends to Chick-fil-A to celebrate and it was perfect! Emma Kate had a great time with her sweet buddies, opened her presents as soon as they arrived, and cried many tears when "Happy Birthday" started. Sad. I guess she was just overwhelmed by the attention which is NOT like her, but its her style to surprise us sometimes.

She is sound asleep in her bed and after a hard night and a fun party so I hope she naps for a Looooooong time today! We both need it!

Here are some fun pics from today!
Some are not so super of yours truly, and if there are some of others that you dont like I will take them down ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love your DD's cupcake top--adorable. She is so pretty. :o)

    Yes, Tanna did go to CCF at Georgia Tech! Small world! I am not sure how I found your blog, but it's great. We love CFA--is that the one in Vinings? My friend said that one has a play area for toddlers, but we haven't been.

    OK, this is getting really long for a comment. Sorry! :o) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete