Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Such a BIG DAY!

I don't even know where to begin!

How about with this...
Emily Livingston Deeter will soon (but not TOO soon) be Mrs. Emily Deeter Haisten. WHAT? That is crazy. BJ proposed yesterday in the santuary of Auburn United Methodist Church, where the two first met. My heart just melts. This cannot be my baby sister! Y'all, Em is getting MARRIED!!! Agh!!! We have so many great home movies of when the girls were little that its so hard not to picture my 2 yr old little sister pouting on the linoleum kitchen floor that she "teared some pages" after trying to kill an ant with her coloring book. Its a classic - maybe I will share one day. And the backpack in the picture makes this photo PRICELESS! My baby sisters are growing up. Its really wild. Tear.

Congratulations Em and BJ! This is going to be FUN!

The whole fam knew about it. Mom was in Auburn that day to support Camilla who was a STAR in the annual Greek Sing at Auburn. Stay tuned for more video of that! So anyway, mom and camilla were hiding out in the church taking pics during the whole deal. And what was great for us is that we had dinner with Nathan and Dad last night so in a weird way, the whole fam was together yesterday even though not really together - if you know what I mean!?! Welcome to the fam BJ! Ha!!! At least you have Art - he came ALL ALONE and I know will be glad to have some company among our sometimes/often loony family!!!

So...as if THAT's not enough for one day! Larson Ann DeFeo entered the world yesterday! I get to meet her tonight! Yahoo! She is Ella's new baby sister! Can't wait to chase all 4 of our girls up and down the aisles of Costco or Target or wherever our adventures may be!
Here is the glamorous Mom and the whole fam! Congratulations Courtney and Ron! I am so so thankful she came with relative ease!!! Yay Larson!!! We love you and look forward to lots of fun, love and maybe a little sillyness!



3 comments:

  1. Girl, our lives are so in sync! My sister just got engaged too!! Wedding in September yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too much excitement for one post!

    Though I've never met Miss Emily, I feel like I know her. I mean, I hear about her every Monday!

    And, I'm of course beyond thrilled about the latest addition to the DeFeo family! Jealous that you already got to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I am soo excited for Emily! This is great news. I sent her a message on facebook. Is she really old enough to get married??? Didnt we all JUST get married??(2 kids later..hehe) Oh I am so happy! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete