We've been really enjoying Harpers creativity and imagination. She plays alone! Who does that!?! Seriously, she sometimes just wants to be alone, with her gazillion friends, for circle time. At school she has circle time with Miss Ashley. They all on their dots and sing songs, identify shapes, etc. I try to peek in, but usually only end up distracting the other kiddos. Oops! So on one of the gorgeous days outside (aka NOT TODAY), we hauled all of her friends outside and she set them up for circle time. I tried to help, but evidently I dont lead or organize well. I am better as a participant! Duh!
We sang "you are my sunshine" with motions - she lead the whole thing.
And here is the princess sleeping on the floor. Why? Why would she prefer this to her bed? That must be one lumpy matress. Or perhaps just one strong-willed girl! Par for the course in this house i guess! Poor Artie. He handles us well.
Please note the socks...she is even learning her sisters fashion. Yikes!
This weekend we ventured out of the Westside. Hooray for us! We went to Fernbank (the free one). And we all really enjoyed ourselves. It was very free, if you know what I mean. But with kids this age, it doesnt take much to keep us all learning, entertained and happy! It was a perfect rainy day Saturday outing in Atlanta. Here is ek with her head in the mouth of a t-rex!
If you think I am pretty usually (sarcasm), check out how good I look after a little TLC at Emma Kate's salon. I mean, can you even stand it!?! Dont I just go from DRAB to FAB! She's got the magic touch! Pic courtesy of harper darper. 
The H'ers at naptime. No, not AFTER naptime.
THIS IS naptime...yesterday! EK had ella over so maybe she was a little distracted with that! Oh well! She's a champ with or without a nap so thats super! She did great Sunday and today too! And the last few nights we have not heard a peep til after 7! SCORE!!!
I was commissioned for a few casseroles this week. I really enjoy being in the kitchen! and it was fun to slap my legit logo on some dishes again!
aghghgh I can't see the photos...and those captions are too funny so I need to see the photos...is it just me?
ReplyDeletePapa and Nana could see the photos. We smiled a LOT. Harper is definitely her own person. What fun to watch both of them blosson. Glad you are using the old Williams quilt... grass and other stains and little girl love prints will only enhance its shabby sheik (sp? well, maybe only shabby) look. Pure glamour! Does EK do short gray hair at her salon? Nana
ReplyDeleteAs a "play aloner" myself, I'm always a proponent of along play!! Go Harper! She'll be able to entertain herself for years to come!
ReplyDeleteoh how i love that darps. the circle time photos just rule!!! keep these photos comin! you look fabulous in your photo!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, I love it! Aunt Lisa
ReplyDelete