Friday, March 18, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

For the love of all things warm!
And for the love of water!
Praise the Lord for Springtime!
For sweet baby girls!
And for being their mom!

We spent a glorious while outside today after EK got her first manicure.
I know, a mani and pedi actually.
It was a treat. Em needed one so natually EK got one too!
Pink on the nails. Blue on the toes.
She really enjoyed it. Sat perfectly still.
An angel baby with perfectly polished nails!
Wish mine looked as good!




After a few more stops we made it home.
Turned on the hose to do some planting/crafting projects.
And...well...you see how that went!
Not so crafty, but there was PLENTY O FUN!!!
I see a future of summer days with a garden hose and some very happy babies!






Here's our attempt at planting grass.
Some have too much grass. Some not enough.
Some too much water. Oh well!
They got the idea! And hopefully we'll have so cute grass around!



Its official. House in on the market.
Someone coming tomorrow to check it out.
Please Lord!
Grant me patience! And perseverance!


Think I have some cleaning to do before tomorrow!
What do you think!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are the best mom. So fun. Her nails/toes are so awesome. What a treat. That closeup of darps in the water is amazing.

    I wish I could get your password to do a post about you - so I'll have to do all caps.

    HEY Y'ALL... KATIE IS SO HUMBLE AND IS FAILING TO MENTION DURING ALL OF THIS BEING A MOM AND SELLING A HOUSE ... SHE HAS BEEN RUNNING HER TAIL OFF AND TRAINING FOR A HALF MARATHON. SHE RUNS IT ON SUNDAY MORNING!!! GO KATIE GO!!! SHE IS SO READY. AND HER BFF AMY IS DOING WITH HER. THEY WILL BOTH DO GREAT. THEIR OTHER FRIEND COURTNEY BAILED LIKE A LOSER - GOOD THING THEY HAVE EACH OTHER! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Spring has most definitely sprung at the Douglas house. You are a way cool mom!!

    Love the little "post" Courtney did about you....good luck on Sunday!! I know you'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post with cute girls and a cute house! Would love to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete