Friday, March 4, 2011

Circus!


Court and I took the big girls to the circus a few weeks ago! Thanks Dad! We had such a super time! The girls loved it too! And were really great despite all the popcorn and cotton candy! Ek was a little distracted. Probably a little too long for her still but overall I give it a thumbs up! And I was so thankful to be able to take the 4 years olds sans 2 yr olds. Not that I dont want Harper and Tars around but its much easier to keep a 4yr old content and occupied than a 4 and 2 combined! That is a proven fact! So the babies got some special daddy time while we were away.
Also, I need to brag on Court. Y'all she's amazing! And a little crazy (in a good way!). She had a fab sitter lined up this Wednesday for her girls and while she had free time she spent half her day serving her friends. First she picked up 4 week old Presley while her mom Ashley could rest and then came to my home while harper slept and ek "rested" (like that actually happens) so I could go for a jog. Is that amazing? I tried to tell her no. But she insisted and said she just wanted to do something nice. I just cant even believe it. I'm training for a run this month so she knew that getting that run in was important. And she made it happen. I am so thankful!
Thank you Courtney! For knowing what I needed and then helping me get it done! And for going to the circus with us too! It was fab!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. thanks katie! i learn from the best. :)

    and thanks for the circus. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all are the coolest moms ever...and that little tidbit you shared about Courtney made my heart happy. Y'all are such a wonderful example of what friendship looks like!

    ReplyDelete