Try to follow along - I hope this is funny to you - it certainly is to me/us.
Emma Kate: Daddy, where we buy this? (talking about her shampoo)
Art: Where do you think?
Emma Kate: At Target. On the shampoo aisle.
_____
Emma Kate: Oh Mommy, you forgot to get me more drink?
Katie: Will you please ask me nicely?
Emma Kate: Oh mommy, Why you forgot?
In her favor - she said that very nicely!
_____
Emma Kate: Mommy, may you give me some of your coke?
Katie: I can't babe, I'm driving.
Emma Kate: Mommy, you have two hands. You give me coke with one and drive with the other one!
BRILLIANT!!!
_____
EK: "Oh I know! Lets do something funny! You lay here in grass Mommy!"
(Katie lays down in grass)
"Oh that funny!" And she starts to laugh!
_____
She's looking for a 'tomato' outside while she's pretending to be at the grocery store.
Mom hands her a rock.
She says, "Oh I been looking for that!"
Thats all I can think of right now!
Hope you chuckled at least once!
I laughed at every one of these...but I think my favorite is the one about one hand for the wheel and one hand for the coke. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteshe really is a smart girl. too funny.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You have your hand full with that little one! She is freakin hilarious! Carter and EK will make very smart beautiful children when they get married one day!
ReplyDelete