Sunday, March 8, 2009

Go 2, 42, 9 and 26!

Art is at Road Atlanta today with three other Nascar enthusiasts. Art left at 7am probably not really caring who will win the race today, but no doubt he will return around 9pm an avid Nascar man. Awesome! (please note the sarcasm there!)
It's a gorgeous day! We have spent most of our day outside and will go for a walk once the Blossoms get here to entertain us for the rest of our evening! We were entertained this morning by the Griffith girls, whose dad is also at the race!
Here is a picture of my Nascar red-neck all decked out in Dale Jr attire. I don't think he's one of the guys that Art is cheering for though. I don't know - is he either 2, 42, 9 or 26? Thats who Art said he was pulling for. Seriously, 4 people?!? Better odds that way I guess!

Yay Nascar!!! Maybe I'll be pulled into liking it too! Hope not!

1 comment:

  1. Art and I should have had a discussion about his driver selections. We don't cheer for #2! I'm holding it against him since he won.

    Next time you only need to remember two numbers...9 and 88.

    ReplyDelete