I feel like Harper is getting no attention. So I took a thrilling video of her today!
She's really doing great! This month has flown by - I mean really flown. It has been so fast I just can't believe it! I really do give her very little attention - there is usually a little blond 2 year old calling my name. Shocking!!! Harper is just still so laid back, but I have made it a priority each day to spend at least a few minutes looking at the sweet precious girl that has already blessed my life in so many ways. She's already smiling and cooing - I seem to remember that took forever with EK. She seems to really like her big sister already which is a MAJOR plus! Emma Kate is all over her most of the time. She is the second little mommy, always running around looking for a passy if she's crying or getting diapers, etc. She has been more than wonderful through this whole transition!
So here's our little baby girl - who will one day soon be as big as her big sis but for now she's my teeny baby. Oh - I could just cry. I think we need another one.
Even though she is only a month old, she as already brought joy to so many! Before you know it, Little Miss Harper will be hamming it up for the camera...just like her big sister!
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me cuddle with her twice today. she is a doll baby.
ReplyDeleteI just want to kiss her all over.
ReplyDelete"I want her say Hi to me."
ReplyDelete