Does that seem strange to anyone else? She has already been home for 6 weeks. That is crazy to me! It seems short and long at the same time. I already can't imagine life without her but at the same time I feel like I was checking out of Peidmont yesterday. She continues to be a wonderful pleasant little baby. Last night she slept from 10pm to 5am. Whoa! I know! Art got up once to put her passy back in when she started to wake up at 2am and other than that we heard nothing from her til 5am. Not every night is like this, but it is so different than when EK was her age. I have decided though that I may have been the one to make EK the way she was. I think maybe all my stress made her stress out too. Do you think that's possible? Probably. Or maybe Harper and her sister are just different, even from birth. Thats possible too. It's amazing to me that these girls are my daughters. What a treat to get to be their Mommy. I certainly dont feel old enough or grown-up enough to have earned this responsibility but I'll take it! Art has been such a huge help these last few weeks too. He always has been but lately has been going over and above. Praise God! I needed some help!
Oh - and we gave up TV. can you believe that? We totally shut off service. Like, bunny ears dont even work. We have NO stations, nada, nothing, zero. ZIP! Its been an adjustment but I think we're going to like it. Its part budget cutting and part just knowing we all needed to spend some more quality time together. We'll let you know how it goes. But so far I have kicked his tail in wii tennis and bowling! Yay!
Love that you're going TV free. We are thinking about doing that when I move to Birmingham...you'll have to keep me updated on how it goes!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie -
ReplyDeleteI was reading Amber's blog and clicked on yours to see how your girls were doing. I am so jealous that Harper slept from 10p - 5a! Any tips?
Lisa