Can anyone imagine Emma Kate carrying on the family business? If you ask me, we're all crazy to have not even considered the idea. But maybe EKD can carry the torch for Frazier and Deeter! She looks pretty comfy in the office with the calculator!
Yesterday I was feeling, lets say, a little less that 100%. Maybe 10% when I woke up - pretty awful. So I called in my hero. MOM! She's seriously my best best friend. I am so thankful for her and all she has done. I hope I can be as loved by my children one day as she is by hers. Anyway, she took emma kate to Dad's office. Sounds like EK had a really great time running up and down the halls getting candy from everyone who thought she was cute (or at least said so to impress the boss!) Then they went to IKEA where it looks like Emma Kate tested out the beds, etc. Sounds like a pretty fun day!
I have been battling emma kate today for about an hour over GOING TO SLEEP! All i wanted was a short nap. Oh well - I gave up about 10 minutes ago. Now of course EK is sound asleep and Harper is waking up! I think this is just life for the next several years! Okay with me - just some moments are hard, painful even, but its worth it so far!!!
Enjoy these pics - maybe ek can do your taxes one day! HA!

i would trust ek with my taxes.
ReplyDeleteif i had any that is.
ditto.
ReplyDelete