Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yay for a beautiful day!

 


How does this child make me giggle even while she's sleeping? She is talented!
After about 3 minutes of screaming 'Mommy' she got quiet. Very quiet. Guess she was very tired. So I went to check just to be sure she was a sleep and this is what I saw - my sweet girl with her hand over her ears. There are men working at the house today (long story) and they are making quite a racket. So her hand is over her ear. Its really not that loud but she's pretty dramatic about things like that!
So the men working - they have to do with the mouse friends we had back in December. Turns out that maybe some larger rodents were enjoying the comforts of our warm basement through the winter. Isn't that nice of us? Too bad we didn't ask for rent money to pay for all this work these nice men are doing to keep these NASTY THINGS out of our house! Thankfully we have seen only mice and no rats INSIDE our house, but still. YUCK! They assure me that all houses have rats, not just mine, but I think maybe they are trying to make me feel better.
Ron, a very nice man, was under our house from 10 - 1 cleaning out 'debris' as they call it in the exterminating business. I think thats code for 'droppings' which is code for POOP!
Oh - I think the noise woke the baby - lucky for you - I have to stop all the poop talk!
More to come on the issue of biting - my big girl has been bit two days in a row. UGH!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments: