Thursday, June 11, 2009

Camp Mac

Today is day 4 of Camp Mac! My wonderful friend, Auburn roommate and Kindergarten teacher Alice is having a camp this week for 2 and 3 year olds at her house. Is she brave or what? I think she has her hands full, but I am so thankful she did this. Emma Kate has had a blast and talks non-stop about her adventures with Miss Alice and her brother-in-law Alex, who is helping out this week.
Alice, you are AWESOME!!! She has been so creative in what she is doing/teaching the kids. They had fun on the slip n slide yesterday. Forgot ek's bathing suit for that but she had plenty of fun in her shirt and undies! I wish I could say I would return the favor, but I just dont know if I could make it! Maybe one day though!

2 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud when i saw this pic in the slideshow. SO ek! love it. so sad ella missed today and will miss tomorrow - she loves miss alice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! She looks so happy. miss Alice is a saint. I don't think I could do it either.

    ReplyDelete