Yikes! The digital switchover happened today on our TV's. Probably does not affect to many technologically savy types, but guess what - my TV doesn't work anymore! Just tried to tune into rachael ray or something, and all I got was black and white fuzz. Don't worry, Art bought the box, now we just have to get a BIG OL antenna for the house so we can watch the tube again. We are living in the stone age - I know. The thing is, we kinda like the stone age. We have been cable free for 5 months now I think. It's been awesome! Its a little frustrating with a lack of options of shows to watch, but it's good for my productivity and our family time at night. EK rarely asks for it - she'd watch Cinderella everyday if I let her. We did have cable at the beach last week and she was in love! She watched all her old faithfuls from when I was prego and too tired to do anything else.
You'd think we would've saved some money in the process - hm, not sure where that $60/month has gone, but something tells me its paid for a lot of diapers and diet coke.
Just a guess.
You might be able to live without cable...but diapers and diet coke are definitely necessities!
ReplyDelete