Saturday, June 27, 2009

Her first 'food'!

If we dont count the chocolate pudding Emma Kate gave to Harper last week, we are proud to say Harper has just had her very first 'food'! Yay Harper! She did great - made some sweet and silly faces! Just what we expected! I have been so much more laid back this time around - I think I stressed out about everything with EKD - it has not been the same with Harper, thank goodness! I just wasn't concerned about her actually eating it. It was more about the experience this time!!! Emma Kate helped feed her today and she actually swallowed some I think! :)
Here she is in her sisters bib - sad. But I think its kinda sweet really!

Here's my big girl - eating her big girl food!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I'm so proud of her. Braxton isn't smiling about his big boy food yet. We keep trying though!

    ReplyDelete