Harper is growing big. Oh my, she is growing. Before she was born I wondered how I could possibly love another baby. Now, looking back, I think I was crazy. It's just so different than I thought it would be! It's wonderful! She's wonderful! Emma Kate has handled it all so well too and I think we all just can't even remember life before our little Harper. Today Emma Kate is with Ella with Meredith Kerr. The Kerr girls are taking turns watching them for a few hours on Thursdays for a couple of weeks. So Harper and I got some good alone time before I put her down for a snooze. I just grabbed a onsie to change her into and realized that this one is getting a little snug. It still has a few more wears left, but sad. She'll be too big for my FAVORITE onsie! So I had to snap some pictures. There are more here added to those already taken in June - we had a fun little photo shoot! She's pretty stinkin cute (if you ask me!)
Our week has been AWESOME! Praise the Lord for taking care of us and making each day new! Thank you Lord for this day! And thank you for all you have blessed us with!
I am finally getting back into the routine of working out - both girls have been great at the Y childcare! I picked up EK yesterday though to take her to the pool and she said, "Oh Mommy, I teetee in my panties! I no want to tell my teachers!" So sure enough, her shorts were soaked. Silly girl - she just doesn't want to ask for help I guess. weird - hopefully we'll get over that soon!
We've also read the Easter story a couple times lately and a little about Lazarus. I think maybe I need to lay off the whole death thing, but I want her to know. She looks at her Easter book and says EVERYTIME, "Mommy, why He die upon that tree?" I can't even tell you what my response is bc its different everytime. I just brush over it and tell her that the awesome thing is that he rose again because He's God's son! Isn't that cool? And then - oh dear - she asks if Dottie will come alive again. I mean, can we please let go of the memory of Dottie the elephant!? It breaks my heart. I really do just hope that Dottie is in heaven when we get there! :)
Here's a little video from this morning too! Enjoy!

Oh man...Harper has chunky monkey thighs like madison!! We really need to get them together and compare notes!! She is so precious, y'all!! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteshe is too cute for words. man, such a doll. you could make some money off that face.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see her love for elephants is still going strong!
ReplyDeleteLove onesie...so glad you took lots of pictures in it!