Thursday, October 1, 2009

Go Nana Flo!!!

This is one talented lady!!! Look at what she produced in a matter of days - maybe hours! The Auburn/GaTech dress came in the mail while we were gone. When I saw it, I about had a fit it was so cute. So then she offered to make one for guess who! Ella Bella! So now Ella has an Auburn/UGA reversible dress! Nana is calling it the "House Divided Dress" I love it!!!
Anyone need one for their girl? Let me know! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is just precious! Flo did a wonderful job! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flo! I just got Ella's dress. So adorable. She loves it. We will wear it this Saturday and take some photos for sure. The day of the AU/GA game will be interesting... I suppose a halftime flip of the dress will be necessary. :-) Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nana flo - check my blog for photos and video is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie- i bet you could sell those things for 40$ at least! those are so cute! Too bad we are a house united but so cute!

    ReplyDelete