Things are not all peaches and cream at the Douglas house this week. We had a few good days and are hitting a rough patch. Because of my "life is so great!" post earlier in the week I thought I should at least be honest and let you know that life is tougher today. Emma Kate has been hollering in her room for almost 2 hours now. for real!?! She is locked in so she cant get out. That sounds terrible, huh? A real life Cinderella . BUT - otherwise I spend 2 hours trying to get her to stay in her room and really, there is no consequence that will actually keep her there. She used to stay in her bed all the time. Something has changed. She is testing her boundaries. Yay for me!
So what does that mean? I need to stay positive, consistent and what else did I learn? Oh - some days it seems like too much. Too Too Much!
My spirit fails today. I put my trust in the Lord and lift my soul to Him. Thats the only way. I cannot imagine getting through this 'mom' thing without Him.
On a much brighter note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA BELLA!!!
We love you a lot!!! And I am thankful for EK have such a sweet friend like you!!! Oh - and I am really thankful for your mommy! She's the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment