I can't find it! AGAIN!!! Has anyone seen it? There have been so many memories I have wanted to capture lately and cannot find my stinkin camera!
We had s'mores again tonight! So yum! EK sat at the table with a bib on at 8pm with chocolate all over her face and head. She was so happy. She had "couch time" with Daddy tonight. She has really been wanting Art lately. She said today that she will worry without Daddy. Sad. She's worried when he's not around. I am not sure that she is really worried but she's saying it. Ever since we threw down the gauntlet with discipline she has been really anxious about naptime/bedtime/babysitters/anything that she doesn't really like. Ugh. Daytime really is good as long as we dont even think about naps. Still having to lock her in her room and it looks like that will be the new norm. She wigged hard for about 30 minutes, slept for about an hour (this months record) and then woke up screaming again. Its a little nerv racking, BUT its seriously getting better and I can see definite changes in her - mostly in normal daily activities. My stress level is definitely down. we have had lots more giggles and Art and I can already see a huge change in our house. I guess it probably sounds pretty yuck, but we really are thankful that we are headed in the right direction.
So, I guess you know by now about my new business! Agh!!! Its for real! Saving Grace Suppers. I have been cooking and delivering meals to lots of people - some I know, some I dont - but all of them need yummy, homemade food!!! It has been a really nice adventure for me! Art is getting more excited as time goes by. This week I have made 16 meals. Whew! I am all cooked out! I am so thankful for this oppuntunity! God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment