I think I heard that word about 30 times today. She says realize. She's 3 and she "realizes that she needs more yogret" stuff like that! And I love her for realizing things!
So I am watching the tube - NOTHING is on, but we watch anyway. Why is that? Ugh. I sometimes hate the TV. I want it to go away. But then there are moments/days that the TV is my BFF and saves my day! Apologies to my real BFF's!
So today was a good day! PRAISE THE LORD! It seems that as soon as I am at the end of my rope, God steps in and shows He's here and thank goodness He cares. He cares for me and my family. I am so aware of that. yesterday was tough - I'll just say that. I feel like I have completely lost control. I mean, I have kind of gotten used to the lack of control, which is the problem I think. I just let things go and give her the idea that SHE is in control of this house. Well, today, I WAS THE MOMMY and what I said held weight. When Art got home he noticed. Can change really be made that quickly? I mean, tomorrow could be a different story, but I need to stay consistent with the things we are working on and hopefully this change will stick! Please God, let it stick!
This girl is A-MAZING!!! She has the most incredible imagination, talks with her hands, tells so many stories with funny details, remembers people and events from so long ago, asks hilarious questions, laughs so much, is such a tomboy, and a frilly girl, loves to get messy, is particular about how her hair looks (sometimes - ha! sometimes not so much), is always asking about Nana and Papa and going "out west", wants to go to Disney world everyday - but will remind you that the Nemo show scared her so she doesn't want to see that again, makes up words, wants to be called "shea" or some other name - if you forget, you will be corrected, loves her sweet friends, wants to run SO fast, ...
there is so much more - but thats all i can come up with at the moment. Ilove her.
oh - and ps - I found my camera after 10 days - WooHooso more pics to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment