Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overjoyed!

Yay! Thank you Lord! I found my camera! Both girls are sleeping now so pictures will have to wait until after naps. I thought about taking a picture of myself to show you how enthused I am about this, but I have greasy hair and graham cracker cracker crumbs on my face. so i decided otherwise.
YAY!!!
Today has been super so far! I have tried 2 new recipes - both are going to be super tasty! When we got home from school I let emma kate watch a few Choo Choo Soul videos. She loves those - and so do I. While she and Harper were watching, I was shaking a tailfeather. Why is dancing so fun!?!? It just feels good to let loose every now and then! So watch out people - my dance moves will be out of control at Em's wedding! Sorry if I frighten anyone! On that same website they have all kinds of color pages you can print. So fun! I need to remember that on a rainy day!
Sweet baby Harper is almost 9 months old now. No real signs of teeth - although I convince myself most days that I can see white poking through. EK had her first tooth at 7 months. And was crawling at 10. I think H will crawl by 10 - but I am in NO hurry, let me assure you. She can roll like crazy and moves that way fast enough for me. She's getting fussi(er). Still not too fussy by the worlds standards probably or even by Emma Kate's standards, BUT - she is proving to be a handful herself. She desires constant attention much like her sister did. I think I can just tune out the whining better this time around. When she wants to eat, she wants to EAT! She is the wiggliest baby ever when it comes time for diaper changes. I cannot keep her on her back. So I am trying to master the art of putting on a diaper with her on her stomach. Close to impossible, but I will keep trying!
Ok - thats all for now. I hope to have some pics tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment