In no particular order!
#1 He's pretty stinking handsome in my opinion
#2 He is selfless
#3 He is a great dad
#4 He was an unexpected and undeserved blessing in my life
#5 He woke up at 430 with me this morning to go shopping!!! Ah! Yes, he did! I am not sure what we were thinking, but we did it anyway! We had so much fun and had lots of laughs and funny encounters! Just the two of us left the house at 5am to hit Belk and WalMart in Milledgeville! Awesome! Thats all I can say! We thought we were bonkers but we did it anyway! WalMart was the best! So many people - it was thrilling! And you know me...I just made small talk with folks I had never met, listened to conversations I was not meant to hear, had a few diet cokes while we were there, and believe it or not, I did NOT go overboard on the purchases!!!
#6 He is back to sleep after our little excursion
#7 He laughs at my silly jokes
#8 He loves to dance and is even great at it!
#9 Before he was married with kids he would stop and help people stranded on the side of the road. This made me fall in love with him! For sure. But now he's looking out for his girls so he doesn't do it quite as much.
#10 He knows how to play the guitar
#11 He lets me sing in the car even though I am a TERRIBLE singer
#12 He likes my silliness. Oh how I love this about him! I am so thankful I found a man who likes this about me, bc its hard to reign in sometimes!
#13 He cheers for Auburn (kind of)
More to come!
love it and y'all are so perfect together. got to see a glimpse of many of these at the wedding. watching y'all dance and his smile was priceless. he's a big fan of you too. you can tell. way to go shopping couple of the year!
ReplyDelete