Monday, November 9, 2009

Nature girl


From the looks of this picture you may think we are "tree-hugging" family - think again! I will never claim to be an outdoorsy kinda gal, but I kind of like the picture this paints for some reason. Maybe I wish I was a nature girl who loved to spend the night under the stars, etc. But the truth is - I can hardly stand it. I would do it, but I would have a hard time having a good attitude about it!
Ok - point is - here we all are (without braces!!!) after we climbed to the waterfall near lake Rabun. Its more like a mini-hike, but it was a climb with the kids! H LOVES this backpack - so fun. And EK would live outside if she could. We had such a great weekend as I hope you can see on the look of our faces, well, mine and Arts anyways!

PS - my husband is HANDSOME!!! He was before, but holy moly - look at those teeth!!!! I love him!

4 comments:

  1. that is a GREAT photo! and in the most approrpiate way ever - i agree. woohoo art! lookin good with the new teeth. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo! It would make a great Christmas card. Congrats on the braces Art! Hope all is will with your gals:-)
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo! It would make a great Christmas card. Congrats on the braces Art! Hope all is will with your gals:-)
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete