Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A tease and...oh dear

Here is the tease! YAHOO!!! Do you know what this means!!! AAAHHHHHH!
And here is the "oh dear!" Art left 2 hours ago to help Ronald set a squirrel trap. I mean, is he injured? How long does trap-setting take? I have been reading fitness magazine, watching The Biggest Loser and eating cookies and ice cream so I'm good - just wondering what those boys are up to! So I get this photo from Court - pre-entrance to the attic I think! I think Art and I are related - we ARE NOT good at making serious faces. Ha!!! Ron on the other hand has it covered! I love my husband and I love his friends!!! This is, to me, what life is about. Fun moments like this are never forgotten. We/I continue to be blessed and blown away by the friendships God has given us. I am so entirely grateful! Grateful for pics like this one! Oh - and ps...Art will no doubt come home with insulation all over his clothes and will have a million reasons he needs a new gun or some other manly tool!

1 comment:

  1. i would like to go on the record to say i have begged these 2 lunes to pay a professional and be done with it. they keep the adventure going and claim thursday is another date night for them and the squirrel. i am so sorry katie. i hope you get your husband back soon.

    ReplyDelete