Happy Thanksgiving! I wish it would last forever. I wish it wasn't just a single day. I wish I would remember to tell family, friends, strangers, etc how thankful I am for each one of them.
We had a great day of doing basically nothing yesterday! We cooked a little, ate a little, ate a little more, played outside, climbed trees, raced, threw the frisbee, read books, took naps, art and I went to a movie, then watched football, then ate again.
Have you seen The Blind Side yet? Its SO good! So so good! I am thankful for movies that do not have foul language, "mature" content, etc. It was just a great story, a true story, that challenged me to be better and do better! Thank you so much for a GOOD movie! I loved it! Art and I had a great talk on the way home - mostly about me not just picking someone up on the side of the road and bringing them to live with us! But - who knows, one day, we might be able to change someones life in a similar way. Its more likely, however, that we will have hundreds of opportunities over the years to impact people in smaller ways in things we do and say. It's not only those big decisions, its the small decisions that can really matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment