Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday!

Its weird that things that happen on a daily basis just go by without a thought sometimes. Kinda sad, but I guess thats just how life. It doesnt have to be I suppose! A lightbulb went on over my head this morning and I thought to take a picture of this sweetness. My girls waiting for their Daddy by the front door as he drives down the driveway on his way to work. Emma Kate is always yelling something at the top of her lungs (usually "HONK THE HORN!"), not realizing there is NO way he could possibly hear her. Then Harps starts yelling jibber jabber. They love this man! So do I! I wish dudes didnt have to work but could still get paid! I'd love if he was here with us all the time, life is better with him in it for sure! But I guess today I am glad he left so I could capture this!

Arts parents have made it safely to Wyoming, their home away from home for the next 4 months or so. My parents have two more sleeps until they arrive home from the Holy Land. I have seen pics, read emails, but cannot wait to hear the stories in person so I can connect all the dots! So thankful they have been safe despite the situation over there now!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment