Tuesday, June 1, 2010

dreamy

I just saw the sweetest thing. EK is sound asleep in her room and the Darps is doing somersaults. Naturally. I went in to tell H to go to sleep (why do I try that with a 16 month old) and I turned around and saw this. How sweet is this? This may give the impression that 1) she can read 2) she does a quiet time everyday or 3) we do a family devo each day. While none of those are really true (we are working on #3) I still thought this was sweet. This was the book she chose for naptime today and I love the thought that she fell asleep while looking at pictures and words about our Heavenly Father, even if she doesnt know what it means or even what it says for that matter.
Sweet dreams baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: