I love my fam because it takes very little to get us excited. Really, we like it simple. We can appreciate the funny moments (I guess most families do) and boy do we drag out the jokes. We seriously still laugh when Nathan or Dad or BJ or Art or whoever starts quoting lines from Talladega Nights. Seriously. Like, that really happens. All the time. Even Napolean Dynamite and Tommy Boy still make the list of highly-quoted movies. I mean, maybe we're dorky, but boy do we laugh!
So when I read Em's latest blog, I got all teary eyed and warm and fuzzy inside. Not because she said something really sweet. Nope...but because she had this list - a list of words that have been mentioned between her and Milla about the lake this 4th. Its the lake and its so fun!!! And we're gonna miss it, but I cant wait to hear some funny stories when they get back!
Watermelon, beer, flags, love, laughter, skirts, pizza, BBQ, sore muscles, people, sweat, June, coffee, pancakes, cake, brownies, fire works, boats, hot dogs, bikes, plaid, popsicles, mountains, bald eagle, burgers, auburn, orange, bikinis, one pieces, patagonia shorts, nike shorts, trees, wake, chacos, wayfarers, tank tops, louie's, horseshoes, lake dogs, cover-ups, sun tan lotion, sun burns, 111 steps, no cell phone service, citronella candles, wildlife, bears, DAD, kegs, parking the boat, wimbledon, Bibles, books, red wine, apple products, bud light lime, old magazines, cold showers, damp towels, splinters, big mable (RIP), world cup, reused towels, cheerwine, usual 20% discount, sandwiches, pickles, ping pong, chips and salsa, BB guns, jumping off the dock, fishing, snakes, noodles, red and white windmill, hiking, minihaha, crushes, showing off, button downs, loafers, 4 to a room, June in the bed, afternoon naps, blue moon, bowls of M&Ms, putting out the flags, half read books, Jesus Calling, mosquito bites, no A/C, lake baths...
Your mom goes to college.
ReplyDelete