Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Headed West

We spent a few days in Milledgeville this past weekend. Arts parents start the long drive west tomorrow. They have spent the last 3 summersin Grand Teton National Park, very near Jackson, WY. If you ever have the chance to go there...GO!!! It's gorgeous, unbelievable, I could hardly believe my eyes when we took EK 2 summers ago. Art and EK may go again this year, but we're thinking H would be a little to difficult to chase around! Who knows, we may get a little crazy and just all go! So here's the whole Douglas fam...me, Nana Flo, Artie, EK (who HAD to stand alone rather than be held), Darps and Papa Curt. We gave them a camera for their computer for Christmas so I'm hoping we'll be really great about Skyping with them while they're away! We love you Nana and Papa!!! have so much fun!!!

So while they are headed West, my parents have just gone East...way East...well, I think its East. They landed in Tel Aviv this morning around 10am. My family has been fortunate to get to travel a good bit and see some really awesome places in this world. I think I have never been so jealous as I am right now! I cannot wait to hear about everything they saw, heard, etc. They are going where JESUS walked and lived and spoke and gave. My hope is they love it so much they want to take all of us back one day!!! Here they are just arriving at the airport just before the 12 hour flight!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. umm....excuse me. How did I not know that y'all were skypers? We need to be skyping on a regular basis!

    Can't wait to hear about all of the adventures from the parentals' travels!

    ReplyDelete