Saturday, January 29, 2011

2160

Well, here she is. Home sweet home. Click on the house to see more pics of our very clean house!!! Today Janet came by with our neighbor Karen. Y'all this is too much! What if this happens! God is amazing! And so creative! Anyway, they came over this morning around 10, which is the perfect time to come to our home - the light in all the windows makes everything feel so cheery! She really seemed to like it, maybe even love it! She already lives in a home that is over 100 years old so she knows older homes, which is great! Karen was the sales lady of the day. She said, "Janet, this house has your name written all over it!" This is incredible. I could not have scripted a better story. I'm not saying its going to happen. It still might not, but things look positive so I'm cool with that! She is coming back tomorrow while we are at Buckhead. Speaking of, I adore our church more and more every Sunday. I kinda crave it. I wish we could worship like that multiple times a week. So powerful, so emotional. God is there. You can feel Him! I hope we feel His presence tomorrow and all the while I'll be spilling out praises of gratitude and prayers that this house will be Janets one day soon! Lord, only you can do this!!! You are good, all the time. House sold or not, I am yours. We're in this with you! I just think this would be a neat story to tell! Thank you Lord for letting us and maybe our first home be a part of YOUR story!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. KATIE! The house looks SO GOOD! It just looks so pretty, sweet, classic, pottery barn, lovely, warm, HOMEY! I love it :) And I know Janet loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house and hope that Janet snatches it up! I love how our God is so creative! I picture him smiling saying, wait until they see what I can do with this, it is going to blow them away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!!! KATIE!! THE HOUSE LOOKS INCREDIBLE!! If Janet doesn't buy, she is C-RAZY!!

    ReplyDelete