Monday, January 31, 2011

A new Nolan!!!

Hooray for babies!!! We are so thankful for this little one! We waited and waited to hear word she was coming! And then we waited and waited 9 more months and she's here!!!

The Douglas fam made the always super fun trip to Northside Hospital on Saturday. The only reason we go there is to see a baby so its always full of great memories! We are in love! Presley is a dream. She's so tiny. And its impossible to remember my nearly two year old ever being so small (but she was!).

Here are a few pics of the newest member of our little crew! Welcomed by Ashley, Jon, big bro Marsh and big sis Hollins!!!

Presley and Hollins

Harper loved holding the baby!!!

I think she's ready for another!!!


Yay! Presley! We love YOU!!!
PS...I clearly was not aware that I was in the photo! Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment