Yay Harper!!! She's been sitting on her frog potty for months. She just sits and sits. Very content to just sit. Sometimes she'll get up to shut the bathroom door. Sometimes she'll get up to lock the bathroom door. Most every time she will use half the roll to, you know, wipe, even though theres absolutely nothing to wipe. nothing. Nothing! Until tonight!!! WooHoo!!! Harper! tonight is the night you went tee tee on the potty! We even have a song! It goes a little like this, " Harper went tee tee on the potty! Harper went tee tee! Yahoo!" I know, I should be a song writer, very talented! Anyway this pic is not from tonight, its just from a night that she wanted to sit! I told you , she loves sitting! I hope its not too graphic! Sorry if it is! So next time you see Harper tell her how proud you are of her! She's on her way to Big Girl status!!! Yay Harper! I love you and love being your mommy! And Emma Kate, you are a super big sister and a wonderful example to your baby sister!

oh my gosh! when did harper get so much hair??? precious!
ReplyDelete