Thursday, May 15, 2008

I would like to begin...



by saying that Emma Kate may not forgive me for this whole blog thing when she gets older. What do you think? Talking about potty training, temper tantrums, etc.


This is a big week in the life of the Deeter Fam. Camilla, the BABY, is graduating from Whitefield Academy. CAMILLA!!! I mean, I remember when this kiddo was born. Sorry to say that I probably wasn't the most responsible big sister ever but I have improved over the years. Mom and Dad have done such a super job raising good kids. Whenever I ask how they did it, they just kind of laugh and say, "With lots of prayer!" or "I certainly had nothing to do with it." I kind of see what they mean, but they MUST have had SOMETHING to do with it! I think they have just loved us unconditionally and definitely prayed a lot - something I am trying to do more these days. I am very good at praying when EK is up in the middle of the night or awake after a short nap or just driving me bonkers. I call on God often at these moments but am turing up the frequency even when things are peachy! God hears prayers I do believe and my life is just plain different when I am spending more time with Him. Wait - how did I start talking about me!?! this is about Camilla.

Anyways, she is beautiful, thoughtful, elegant, graceful, very very intelligent, complex (in a good way), did I say beautiful?, sweet, honest, a very good aunt, a wonderful sister, responsible, trustworthy, down to earth, creative, and best of all she loves the Lord!!! She loves Him! A lot! Camilla, you are the BEST!!! There are so many ways I want to be like you and so many things that I want Emma Kate to learn from you! I am so proud of you baby sister! You certainly bring more joy to this earth than you could possibly know!!! I LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud to be your sister and Emma Kate's Aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete