Emma Kate and I went to Target yesterday for some reason. I know I have said this before but she is just my buddy. I love her! I love life! She just sat in the cart, occasionally asking for a "sip" of my DC but most of the time as content as can be munching on the popcorn from heart attack city. I dont even want to know how bad that stuff is for you but who cares, we were having fun. We just strolled through the whole store, saying hi and waving at everyone. Here are two favs from the adventure. Yes, she has pigtails! Yay! We are growing some hair!!!

Do you see why I have trouble saying NO sometimes!?!
Look at that grin? She just makes me giggle!
oh, i love this kid. y'all are too cute together. the pigtails rule.
ReplyDeletei am so glad you let her have popcorn, etc sometimes. sometimes i wonder if i'm the only mom who chooses a few minutes of fun and peace (aka snacks) over non-stop fruits and veggies! also, EK clearly loves the camera - cheese!
ReplyDeleteyou rule.
ReplyDelete