Yes, she is our whiz kid! For many reasons I think she is so smart, but thats just because I am her mom. Emma Kate is doing great at this potty training thing! Without giving too many details I must tell you that I did not change a single wet or dirty dipe today. She was at school for a few hours so she may have had one then but the whole time we ran errands, napped, and played for the rest of the day she was totally clean! So the only thing holding this kid back is...HER MOM! I just need to get in the game and get to work. I showed her the "big girl undies" I bought for her ages ago. She immediately put them on over her clothes and would not take them off! We bought a new little potty that she can get on by herself. She is cracking us up with this. She sits down, goes, stands up immediately, claps for herself, sits back down, says, "did it!", stands up, grabs some TP, sits down again, etc...this goes on for a few minutes and I just laugh the whole time. I am working on my patience and trying to just enjoy how long it takes us to do everything.
I will continue to keep you posted! One day I will happily exclaim that my baby girl is a potty trained little girl!!!
no pun intended right :) i am happy for you and EK. just so you know i am taking notes on all the things you are doing so i can learn from the pro! good luck!
ReplyDeletethis is truly impressive. go ek go! then, teach ella pronto.
ReplyDelete